AutoFestUK Drift Cup
The HOME of grassroots drifting in the south west!
Run by the famous Garage500 team from start to finish! The team run the days and weekend events as close to the real live BDC Display as possible!
Want to try and take your streeto to the next level? want to try and be recognised as a up and comer? AutoFestUK is the place to do it!
Round 1 - BATH & WEST SHOWGROUND (SINGLE DAY) 13TH MAY 2023
Round 2 - SMEARTHARPE STADIUM (WEEKEND) 7th-9th JULY 2023
Round 3 - SMEARTHARPE STADIUM (SINGLE DAY NIGHT FINALS) - TBA
Basic rules and regulations that may require pre-preperation:
**IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE STANDARDS ON SCRUTINEERING YOU WILL NOT GO OUT ON TRACK**
- Full face helmets (no moto x helmets)
-Open face helmets can be worn but you must also wear a fireproof balaclava
- Drivers are advised to wear a suitable race suit but not mandatory (arms and legs MUST covered)
-Sensible closed toe shoes to be worn
- Fireproof gloves are MANDATORY. You can buy these for as little as £10.
- Vehicles must be fitted with a single drivers side fixed back bucket seat and harness
- Vehicles must be fitted with a 1kg handheld fire extinguisher within reach of the driver and securely mounted
- No fluid leaks
- Cars should be in a clean tidy state; No sharp edges on the car, no broken glass, bumpers and bonnets must be securely fitted
- Cars must be fitted with brake lights or a brake light strip on the rear if these are missing
-Batteries must be secured properly
- If a cage is fitted it must be done so correctly and bolted (Cages are not mandatory)
* You must hold a VALID driving licence to compete.
*NO Extra strengthening is to be made to vehicle! i.e extra tube or box sections. We will be checking vehicles and if there is any extra strengthening you will not be able to compete.
Bumper bars are acceptable but must bend on impact
-NO Passenger rides.
-Obey the marshals at all times, any threats or abuse towards any stewards will result in automatic disqualification from the round and possibly the years shows.
-Once your car is in the compound it can only be moved to and from the drift arena.
-Airbags must be removed.
-NO semi slick tyres - only road tyres can be used on the rear. semi slicks can be used on the front.
The Cost & Prizes?
Entry into the Autofestuk, Garage500 season to win big cash prizes and take home the glory...
£500 plus a £25 admin charge...
*Thats a solid 4 days drifting across 3 events in 2023, plenty of seat time and the chance to win big!*
*We have invested hugely in securing a new venue for the first round and as such we are building a track for you guys which is why this year's entry has had to increase.
*The Finale will be an evening event so make sure you add your neon's.(We may need to add more regs for this regarding lights, but you will be given plenty of notice)
* Your ticket includes you and 2 pit crew for all 3 events. There will be an option to purchase more pit access tickets but this must be done prior to the day of arrival.
SINGLE EVENT TICKET (These will only go live if we do not sell out the comp)
Cash and sponsorship prizes are still available on the single day events but will be smaller than the overall championship prizes as you will see below!
Terms & Conditions...
Terms and conditions Drifting-
Tickets are non-refundable, tickets are not to be sold on, if you commit to buying a ticket but cannot compete your ticket will not be refunded, all drift regulations must be adheared to. Garage 500 is responsible for all drifting and anything related too, if there are any issues please use them as a fist point of contact. In the event of adverse weather, tickets will not be refunded, we will only allow drifting to take place if safe to do so, any compromise in your safety will result in reduced or forfeited experience. Stewards and marshals must be respected and listened to for theirs and everyone’s safety. Anyone who is suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be able to take part- no refund will be issued it is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ensure they are well, and in a good state to take part. Anyone seen to be driving dangerously or wrecklessy could result in a ban. The total value of prize money may vary depending on the total number of applicants.
Any decisions made by garage 500 are final. Autofestuk is not liable for any injury, accidents or damage.